Cooperative Employees’ Credit Union is committed to the health and well-being of our members. To mitigate potential risks associated with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to reach out and remind our members that they are our top priority.
Steps being taken:
- Our office will remain open during regular business hours, unless the situation worsens, and closing the office is the safest option.
- We are strongly encouraging our members who exhibit a fever or other symptoms to stay home. Please utilize online and mobile banking.
- A Pandemic Response Plan is in place.
- Our staff is working to keep the office disinfected, while focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Employees are being asked to take personal precautions and practice healthy habits to prevent the spread of flu and other illnesses.
- The two remaining annual meetings for this year (Hugo Plant and Anadarko Headquarters) are being postponed.
- Restrictive employee travel is also in place.
Suggestions for protecting yourself and others:
Visit the CDC website for steps you can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html.
We will keep you informed of any significant updates. Please contact our staff if you have any questions.